Buddhi joined the Faculty of Business and Law in March 2019 with extensive experience in teaching, research and start-up. Previously he held academic appointments at University of Wales Trinity Saint David and Henley Business School, University of Reading. He holds qualifications in Management: a doctorate degree (PhD) and Master of Science (MSc with a Distinction pass) both from Henley Business School, University of Reading and first degree; BA in Business Management (Hons) from the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, UK. In addition to his regular academic jobs, he has worked in an IT firm for over 4 years in the UK. Buddhi has also envisaged a drive towards entrepreneurship, through co-founding start-ups in the area of fast food and charity.
- Strategy, Culture and Innovation
- Qualitative Research Methods
- MSc dissertation/ MBA Project Supervision
- Service Dominant Logic: Value Co-creation, Value Co-destruction, Technology and Service Innovation, Business Model Innovation and Supply Chain Innovation.
- Transaction Cost Economies in Digital World: economic opportunism vs bounded rationality
- Social Impact of Emerging Technology, e.g. mass adoption of AI, autonomous vehicle, and Blockchain.
- Value co-destruction: Exploring the role of actors’ opportunism in the B2B context (With Tan, Y., Ashok, M.) Target Journal: Industrial Marketing Management.
- An investigation into factors affecting value co-creation between businesses (With Tan, Y., Ashok, M.) Target Journal: Journal of Interactive Marketing.
- How SMEs co-create value: An investigation of firm’s perspective on co-creating value with the customer. Target conference: International Conference on Information Systems (ICIS) 2019.
- An examination of challenges in commercialising technologies in emerging market; lessons from Ankara entrepreneurial ecosystem (With Caglar, D., Kuyrukcu, A., Dzandu, M. D.) Target Journal: Entrepreneurship and Regional Development Journal.
- User acceptance and societal impact of autonomous vehicles: factors and implications. (With Dzandu, M. D., Gulliver, S. Mihov, B. L.). Target Journal: Transportation Science