• 30 years of experience in Strategy, project design and development, Marketing and Communication, Marketing Analytics, Digital Marketing strategies, Teaching/Training, Coaching and Consulting.
• Instructor and researcher of Marketing Strategy and Entrepreneurship at Northampton (UK) and Iowa (USA) Universities, with a practical approach towards the enabling of sustainable and ethical enterprises and Business models with both Disruptive Innovation and a Future-oriented approach involving also Business Intelligence and Machine Learning. My research focus has recently widened into correlations between consumers consumption and self-actualisation.
• I have covered the roles of Manager, Entrepreneur and Consultant, allowing me to become confident with the different aspects of Business Development and to find creative and effective solutions in many situations.
• Mindfulness and Sustainability supporter and enabler of a balanced World: Volunteer organizer of large events such as Treviso Yoga Day and various free access seminars involving inspiring speakers and stakeholders on many topics related to human development, awareness-raising, sustainability, the evolution of the work paradigm with the Industrial revolution 4.0.
• Marketing Analytics fan and passionate about data visualisation and modern application of Machine Learning to decision support and strategy definition. Artificial Intelligence is a new field of study for me in the recent years and I like to include this approach in my research and educational practice.
• I had the opportunity to work and study many industry sectors and various cultures consumers behaviours, indeed, I'm a European Community Expert for coaching SMEs in improving their objectives and strategic plans under the Horizon 2020 program and BlueInvest coach.
Expertise related to UN Sustainable Devlopment Goals
In 2015, UN member states agreed to 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) to end poverty, protect the planet and ensure prosperity for all. This person’s work contributes towards the following SDG(s):
Master, University of Iowa
Award Date: 28 Jul 2011
- 5 Similar Profiles