Activities per year
In summary, BBO Working Progress performed strongly by enabling participants to build confidence and self-esteem, find employment and maintain employment for longer periods of time. Indeed, BBO Working Progress has in its three years of delivery:
• Engaged with 494 individuals
• Supported 86 individuals into employment (17.4% reemployment rate).
• Helped 69 ex-offenders to not offend.
• Provided training opportunities to participants around general employability and confidence building
• Had significant impacts on participant’s personal confidence, health, life skills, life stability and social mobility.
|Commissioning body||Big Lottery Fund|
|Number of pages||54|
|Publication status||Accepted/In press - 2019|
- social impact
FingerprintDive into the research topics of 'Building Better Opportunities: Working Progress – Final Report'. Together they form a unique fingerprint.
Impact: 03: Good Health and Well-Being (UN SDG), 08: Decent Work and Economic Growth (UN SDG), 17: Partnerships for Goals (UN SDG), 10: Reduced Inequalities (UN SDG)
- 1 Conference Presentation
24 Jun 2022
Activity: Academic Talks or Presentations › Conference PresentationFile