Book covers four units of the OCR Cambridge Nationals l Level 1/2 Award and Certificate in Engineering Design.
|Commissioning body||Hodder Education|
|Number of pages||192|
|Publication status||Published - 31 Jul 2020|
Bibliographical noteHelp your learners develop their knowledge and prepare for assessment with this brand-new classroom resource - the only textbook tailored to the Cambridge National Level 1/2 Award and Certificate in Engineering Design.
Covering all four units, this Student Book will:
- develop learners' skills and confidence in preparation for assessment with detailed guidance on each learning outcome
- contextualise knowledge with activities and case studies throughout
- include practice questions to help with unit R105: Design briefs, design specifications and user requirements
- provide expert advice to help students understand the format of the centre-assessed units and develop their portfolio of evidence.
- Engineering Design
- Cambridge Nationals Engineering Design
Adams, J., Reynolds, A., & Valentine, P. (2020). Cambridge National Level 1/2 Award/Certificate in Engineering Design. Hodder Education. https://www.hoddereducation.co.uk/subjects/art-design-technology/products/general/cambridge-national-level-1-2-award-certificate-in