EYLBID is a strategic partnership of 5 higher education institutions and one social enterprise. It focuses on one of the European horizontal priorities: social inclusion. Particularly, it focuses on linguistic and intercultural mediation and interpreting performed by young people.
|Effective start/end date||1/01/20 → 31/12/22|
- University of Northampton
- Universitat Autonoma De Barcelona (lead)
- The Open University (Project partner)
- Alma Mater Studiorum - Universita De Bologna (Project partner)
- Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universitaet Hannover (Project partner)
- Kaneda Games S.L. (Project partner)
- diversity, language brokering, inclusion, multilingualism
Explore the research topics touched on by this project. These labels are generated based on the underlying awards/grants. Together they form a unique fingerprint.